At Vipco, we work with hundreds of construction partners – from designers and architects to builders and property managers – across the many stages of a new build, renovation, or restoration project. Often, we are brought in at the beginning stages, helping to work with the team to determine the right prefinished interior products for the needs of each job, be it site-built or modular.
When choosing a supplier for your interior finishing materials, there are several factors to consider to ensure that you are selecting a reputable and reliable company. Here are some important considerations to look for in your selection:
- Experience and Reputation: Look for a manufacturer with a proven track record of producing quality products. Check their website, customer reviews, and other sources to determine their reputation in the industry. Vipco is proud to have built a strong reputation with many loyal customers over 50+ years in business.
- Customization Options: Look for a manufacturer that offers customization options within their finishes & materials. This will ensure that you can achieve your design goals with the decorative surface while meeting material performance requirements with the appropriate substrate. At Vipco, we have a broad range of product options to fit naturally into every project plan with design and durability.
- Certifications and Compliance: Look for a manufacturer that is certified by relevant industry organizations and meets all necessary building codes and regulations. Here at Vipco, all of our products are all designed to meet and exceed applicable safety standards, including CARB II, CSA, IEEE, UL and CCMC compliance.
- Customer Service and Support: Look for a manufacturer that provides excellent customer service and support throughout the entire process, from design to installation and beyond. Across our entire Vipco team, we lead with a service-first mentality, supporting our customers from project scoping to post-install product support.
- Production and Delivery Flexibility: Look for a manufacturer with the flexibility to work easily with your material and schedule requirements. At Vipco, we have a strong team of experts dedicated to purchasing, production, and logistics. Our goal is to make sure that whether what you need is a roll of repair material just down the street or a truckload of panels clear across the country, we’re ready and able to deliver what you need when you need it.
- Warranty and After-Sales Service: Look for a manufacturer that provides a warranty for their building products and offers after-sales service and support in case of any issues or concerns. We fully believe in making sure you have peace of mind in the products you choose. It’s why we established our Vipco Bold Guarantee, which means that we stand by our products for the lifetime of yours.
These are some critical elements to consider when selecting a manufacturer for prefinished building materials. We recommend looking at the complete picture of what that partner has to offer, to ensure you get a high-quality product that meets your project goals.
Here at Vipco, this is the work we love to do: ensuring our clients get top-tier products on time and at a fair price. If this sounds like a fit for your next project, let’s work together! Connect with us at vipco.ca.